Welcome to Kim Kair Salon! We are a full-service salon for men, women and children. We do haircuts, color, deep conditioning treatments, waxing services and much more. We are open 7 days a week, walk-ins are always welcome!
We are located in Kirkland, right off of I-405 exit 20B on 124Th St., across the street from Toyota of Kirkland, in the same plaza with Lucky 7 Bar, G Deli, Santa Fe Mexican Restaurant and Himitsu Teriyaki.
We use only ammonia-free hair color and bleach for our clients.
Benefits of Redken Ammonia-free Hair Coloring:
- No harsh fumes, no odor
- Softer on the hair & gentle on the scalp
- No damage or dryness
- Excellent gray coverage
- Vibrant Colors
- High Shine
- Removes entire root with no stubble left behind
- Causes no irritation, perfect for sensitive skin!
- 100% organic
- Leaves area soft, smooth, and moisturized
- Quicker waxing service
- Women can use it on bikini line, underarms, legs, and facial areas.
- Men can apply it on beards and neck area.
- Doesn't smell like alcohol
- Only $10 bottle (ez-roll on application)
|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 7pm|
|Thursday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||10am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday||10am - 5pm|
|Open 7 days week, walk-ins welcome! Holiday Closed: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day. We closed early on Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Super Bowl Day. Thank you!|