Welcome to Kim Kair Salon! We are a full-service salon for men, women and kids. We do haircuts, color, deep conditioning treatments, waxing services and much more. Give us a call for an appointment at 425-821-3202 !
We are located in Kirkland, right off of I-405 exit 20B on 124Th St., across the street from Toyota of Kirkland, in the same plaza with Lucky 7 Bar, G Deli, Santa Fe Mexican Restaurant and Himitsu Teriyaki.
These will be our new business hours for 2015:
Kim & Kassie!
Original & Mineral Hair Color: Clean Color Technology
- Free of Ammonia, PPD and Resorcinol
- No itchiness, irritation or burning of the scalp.
- 100% Grey coverage
- Koalin prevents color fading.
- Montmorillonite improves the health of skin and hair
- Sunflower Seed Wax gives moisture and shine
- Sweet Almond Oil makes it gentle on hair and scalp.
- Free of Ammonia = Zero Odor
- Up to 50% Gray Blending
- Macadamia Seed and Argan Oils leaves hair soft, shiny
- Free of harsh chemicals: sulfates, parabens, MIT, phthalates, triclosan and propylene glycol
- 100% recyclable packaging
- 90 - 98 % naturally based and derived, and contain natural oils from plant extracts.
- Not tested on animals
Do you want hair that looks and feels stronger, smoother and healthier? Try Redken Chemistry, a deep conditioning treatment for hair that has been chemically or mechanically damaged. Redken Chemistry Treatment has protein to help repair, strengthen and replenish hair!
You can now order authentic professional brands online with Loxa Beauty:
We accept Cash, Visa, MC and Discovery Credit Cards. We do not accept Checks and Debit Cards.
If you have enjoyed your experience and love your hair, please refer your friends and family. We believe that a referral is the best compliment that you can give us. How it works: When your friend comes in for a first appointment and says you referred them, we will add a $5 credit to your account, good towards any service, credits cannot be combined with any other offer! Clients referred must be a new customer.
|Monday||11am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||11am - 5pm|
|Friday||11am - 6pm|
|Saturday||11am - 6pm|
|Sunday||11am - 5pm|
|Walk-ins welcome! Holiday Closed: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Super Saturday, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day. Thank you!|